Combine literacy and ICT with this Talking Photo Album. It supports
speaking and listening on the new literacy framework especially
focusing on photo sequences, presentations, hiding and revealing
pictures and word recognition.
Record your stories, timetables or messages with our Talking Photo
Album. Simply insert drawings or photographs into the plastic wallets
and record up to a 10 second message on every page to support the image
The A4 size provides excellent personal learning.
Each individual voice message can be played back at any time, simply
with a push of a button.
- Available in three different sizes - A5, A4 and A3,
- Transparent drawing/image pockets for the pages mean that the albums
can be re-used many times,
- Built-in sound recording chip with a 10 second memory capacity per
- Intuitive playback controls with a built-in speaker.
- Ideal for use either as a whole class album (A3, A4) or an individual album
of personal achievement (A5, A4),
- Reuseability of the album maximises value for money and flexibility of
- Limited recording time keeps pupils focused on the task and ensures
they record what is really needed,
- Straightforward interface enables pupils to quickly grow in confidence
and avoids frustration,
- Perfect for bringing any display to life.